- Anything donated to your JustGiving page will be sent to us automatically – you don’t need to do anything!
- You can also make a payment online here. Make sure you select DECHOX in the campaign box at the bottom of the page.
- If you’ve collected cash then you can pay in the money yourself (using a credit or debit card) to your JustGiving page
- Or send a cheque (made payable to the British Heart Foundation) to:
DECHOX. British Heart Foundation, Lyndon Place, 2096 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3YU
- Gift aid it. It’s simple and easy to Gift Aid donations made on Justgiving.
- If you’re making an offline donation please fill out a Sponsorship Form and tick the Gift Aid Box.
Check out the value of donations on this page so you can tell everyone what impact their donation will have on our life saving heart research.
And don’t forget to Gift Aid any donations. If you or those sponsoring you are a UK tax payer, please tick the Gift Aid box and each £1 donated will be worth 25p more (at no extra cost to you or your donor). Hooray!
There’s still time to get more funds in!
- Use our Social Media downloads to chocolate spread the word about your challenge – make sure all your friends and family know.
- Share your JustGiving page using our pre-written emails and on your social media. Adding your story to your JustGiving page can help tell people not just why you’re taking on a DECHOX but also how hard you’ll find it too!
- You might find your wallet feels a bit fuller from ditching that dessert on a meal out, resisting buying treats for the office or snubbing that after-work chocolate bar. So why not donate the money you saved to your JustGiving page?
- Hold a chocolate free bake sale in the office… you can get your colleagues involved and ask them to bring in their favourite non chocolate treat. £1 per treat will mean the donations soon start Rolo-ing in.
- Our DECHOX Sweetstake is a fun way to get sponsorship without asking people directly for their support.
- Ok, so we know that any sort of cocoa was a no-no during March, but if you did find yourself succumbing to sweet temptation, then there’s always our Chocolate Cheat Fine.
Thanks a million chocolate buttons for helping fund our life saving research.